When you're creating your business brand, it's as important to think about what you don't do as well as what you actually do.
– Who don't you help?
– What services don't you perform?
– What sort of results don't you create?
– What sorts of things would you refer out to colleagues for?
– What would you be relieved to not have to do any more?
– If you had to talk your clients out of going with one aspect of your services, which one would you choose?
And, then, some new questions about what you really want:
– If you had to pick one or two things to do day in and day out, what would those be?
– If you had to focus down to one single thing, what would help your clients the most?
– What do you want to be known for?
– What do you prefer to do?
– What comes easily for you?