Small businesses have a special set of challenges when it comes to branding: how to create a brand that stands out and attracts prospects’ attention, and how to do that both inexpensively and with the smallest possible investment of time for the business owner. I’ve developed the following services that help you design a brand with ease:
- Brand Design and Marketing Packages: Affordable, complete suites of design for small businesses and consultants. Start with any of our base packages, and then add on additional printed, online and promotional materials to meet your needs.
- Brand Consulting: If you want to build an effective brand, but don’t know where to start, a couple of hours of Brand Consulting may be all you need to get on the right path. I can also help you to untangle your existing brand — if you’ve created a Frankenstein Brand and don’t know what’s salvageable or how to fix it, I can help.
- Brand Management: I’m sorry to say that once your brand is created, the work isn’t over. You’ll still have to market your business and work on your website — especially if you want your business to grow. But, the good news is that I’ve created the Brand Management program to help you to market to achieve growth – at a discounted rate.
- Full Design Services, including:
- Logo Design: Starts with creating your business’s Brand Definition and then designing a combination logo that communicates that definition to your target audience in a unique and memorable way.
- Marketing Material Design: I design every type of printed collateral piece — from business cards and stationery sets to brochures, presentation folders, PowerPoint presentations and templates… you name it, I’ll design it. And it will be both gorgeous and effective.
Visual Vocabulary Design: A Visual Vocabulary is a small business’s secret weapon to stand out in any situation. I can create a stand-alone Visual Vocabulary that another designer can implement into your materials, or you can have me design your marketing materials to create a Visual Vocabulary that’s ready to help you grow. Learn More About Visual Vocabulary
- Website Design: Are you frustrated with the confustion of the web, and don’t know what you need to do to create an effective website? I’ve found the methods and design elements that make websites that really work for your business.
- Search Engine Optimization: Once your website is designed, the next step is to get it noticed. I consult on Search Engine Optimization. Or, if you’d prefer to save some money and do it yourself, I wrote a book that walks you through the Search Engine Optimization process, step-by-step. If you can write a sentence, then you can get your site to the top of the Search Engine listings.
- Stand Out Brand Collateral: Business-card Brochures and Folder Brochures. These specialized marketing pieces are so unique that they’re sure to get noticed – and kept instead of recycled.