Your brand is like “money in the bank”. Protect your brand’s value by:
1. Making aÂ hard-copy CD archive of your logo files and mailing it to someone you trust so youÂ have an off-site copy.
2. Creating a backup copy of your website to yourÂ computer.
3. Backing up your website to CD as well!
4. Making sure youÂ have a vector version of your logo file.
5. Finding out whatÂ the font in your logo is and recording that information for future reference.
6. Researching the Pantone colors that are used in your logo (ask your original designer or printer, or have a designer look in your vector file) and recording that information for future
7. Trademarking your logo to legally protect it.Â