It’s a bright idea to think about your clients and how your brand relates to them!
1. Define yourÂ ideal client in detail: What are they like? What do they want? What do they do? What do they need? Where do they hang out?Â
2. Ask some ofÂ your best clients what they think of your brand and if there is room forÂ improvement.Â
3. Ask all of yourÂ clients how your brand can be clearer and serve their needs better.Â
4. Create a thank-youÂ card and start using it to thank your clients!Â
5. Create aÂ referral packet to make it easy for clients to suggest you to people they know.Â
6. Test yourÂ newsletter sign-up process to make sure that your customers are having a greatÂ experience, and to see that your opt-in and thank-you emails are designed asÂ well as possible.
7. Review yourÂ ordering and client intake processes and materials to make sure that theyâ€™re asÂ user-friendly and clear as possible. Good design will help make these materialsÂ more understandable.