A consistent brandÂ is a powerful brand.
Make your brandÂ into a superbrand with these tips:
1. See if yourÂ website design is consistent with your business card: examine it yourself andÂ then ask 3 clients or associates. They donâ€™t have to look exactly the same, butÂ they do have to resemble one another and look like theyâ€™re coming from the sameÂ company!
2. Do the sameÂ review with all of your materials. Itâ€™s most important that materials that willÂ refer to one another match closely â€“ like the business card and website, orÂ your letterhead and envelope, or newsletter and website. But everything shouldÂ look like it has a central visual theme.
3. Pay especiallyÂ close attention to materials of the same kind. If you have multiple ebooks,Â make sure that they â€œgo togetherâ€. Make sure all of your employeesâ€™ businessÂ cards are designed consistently, off the same template.
4. Check yourÂ website to make sure that the layouts and fonts on different pages follows theÂ same template. Headlines should all be the same size and color. Your newsletterÂ sign-up box should appear in the same place on each page.
5. Check yourÂ color palettes for consistency. Are you using colors in a consistent way (forÂ example, the same background color on your headers)?
6. Start usingÂ consistent fonts in every Word document a client will see. From your contractsÂ to your intake questionnaire to your project delivery documentation, everythingÂ should match.
7. Review yourÂ writing â€“ make sure your bio is the same (or, that you are using the sameÂ 100-word version, 250-word version, etc. across all opportunities), that youÂ talk about â€œwhat you doâ€ in the same way and that youâ€™re using similar languageÂ across all of your materials.