How do you know when youâ€™ve FINALLY got brand clarity?Â
After all, your business vision has always made total sense â€“ in your head.Â
And then you tell people about itâ€¦ youâ€™re very excitedâ€¦ but then the craziness starts.Â
- You get that confused face in return. You know the one Iâ€™m talking about. The one that saysâ€¦ â€œWhat on EARTH are you talking about? Iâ€™m trying to keep up with youâ€¦ but I was totally unprepared for this conversation. And the bar over there looks increasingly temptingâ€¦â€Â
- You get a completely unexpected reaction â€“ they take your statement to the wrong place entirely and start rampaging off in the opposite direction of what you meant! They start running with what they think youâ€™re saying, and then you spend the rest of the conversation trying to reel them back into your REAL business.Â
- You attract clients who seem like they came from outer space (and you wonder why they chose to contact you in the first place, when youâ€™re obviously and totally not a fit for their needs). Where do they come from?Â
This is not in accordance with your plan at all. You were supposed to tell them about your big, exciting vision â€“ and they were supposed to hop on board! Theyâ€™re supposed to understand your passion perfectly, flawlessly and without missing a beat.
Â Ack! Instead, youâ€™ve gotten yourself into a certifiably crazy situation! The people youâ€™re talking to are painfully, obviously confused about what youâ€™re talking about.Â
And itâ€™s not their fault!Â
When you help your potential clients get out of confusion, they come back to the nice, calm, lovely place where they understand exactly what youâ€™re talking aboutâ€¦ and can immediately tell whether they need to work with you (or if they know someone who does). And thatâ€™s a lovely, cozy place to be.Â
What makes this place so lovely and cozy?Â
The place where thereâ€™s complete clarity and understanding between you and your clients is so lovely and cozy because youâ€™ve finally found an invaluable way to communicate your passion to the people youâ€™re passionate about serving.Â
Once youâ€™re there, youâ€™ll know it. Youâ€™ll see and feel the difference because:Â
- Your Brand Feels Authentically, Completely and Comfortably Like You. My clients call this the â€œwow, thatâ€™s me!â€ factor. Seriously. Your words will be perfect. Your images will reflect who you really are. And youâ€™ll be able to deliver on it, every time.Â
- Your Ideal Clients See Your Value Immediately. Even before your clients pick up the phone to talk to you, they understand that youâ€™re an expert in your field. Your initial conversations go much more smoothly because your clients already respect you from seeing your expertise in your brand.Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- When Youâ€™re Talking To Your Ideal Clients, They Get Excited That They Met You. They start dreaming about the possibility of working with you â€“ on the spot. Before you know it, youâ€™re no longer talking to a skeptical networker â€“ youâ€™re talking to an excited, attentive, possible client whose pain you could solve.
- Your Ideal JV and Promotion Partners Recognize You. Youâ€™ll start getting offers of promotion, telesummit appearances and opportunities that you havenâ€™t been prepared for before. And, when you have brand clarity, youâ€™ll be able to turn out your interview questions, offers and articles with more ease and faster than ever before.
- Your Brand Looks Established, Trustworthy and Credible. Every potential client who sees your materials will be impressed because theyâ€™re so well-put-together. Youâ€™ll seem like youâ€™ve got tons of experience and have been â€œat thisâ€ for years â€“ even if you really havenâ€™t (but your brand wonâ€™t tell).
- You Become Unforgettable. This goes beyond just being memorable. This is what gets you those, â€œOh, Iâ€™ve seen you before!â€ reactions when youâ€™re giving your card out at conferences â€“ to people youâ€™ve never, ever met. Maybe theyâ€™ve only been to your Twitter profile once, or seen your logo on Facebook â€“ but something about it resonates so deeply with them that they canâ€™t forget about you.
- You Know Your Most Appealing Strengths. When you know how you rock, itâ€™s oh-so-much-easier to explain that to other people in a way that will appeal to and attract them. It also becomes easier to remember why youâ€™re awesome, how you can change their lives and why itâ€™s your purpose to work with them â€“ and to stay on track when youâ€™re explaining that.
- Youâ€™re Focused and Clear About What To Say About Your Business. No more being nervous at networking events â€“ when you introduce yourself, you know exactly what to sayâ€¦ and if the person youâ€™re talking to is your ideal client, youâ€™ll catch their attention. Magic!
Brand clarity is a lovely, cozy place to be â€“ and it puts you right in the sweet spot where you can be serving your clients better!