Decide what you want your brand’s message to be â€“ and then fit the words to that.
You’d have to think about:
- The message of what your brand’s all about
- The emotion you want your brand to convey
- Who your ideal clients are and what sorts of words would best communicate with them
- What your ideal clients really want from working with you and how they want to feel
Then, you want a name that’s:
- Easy to say and understand â€“ without spelling it out or other craziness (in teleseminars and voice mail)
- Doesn’t “look weird” in print (some words just look bizarre)
- Feels delicious for you to say and own!
Â How did you choose your business name?