I’m working on my theme for 2012. As inspired by Michael Bungay-Stanier’s mention of Chris Brogan: http://www.chrisbrogan.com/my-3-words-for-2011/
So far, only one word keeps coming to me consistently: ease. Curious, I looked it up in the handy-dandy online dictionary and this is what I found:
1. freedom from labor, pain, or physical annoyance; tranquil rest; comfort: to enjoy one’s ease.
2. freedom from concern, anxiety, or solicitude; a quiet state of mind: to be at ease about one’s health.
3. freedom from difficulty or great effort; facility: it can be done with ease.
4. freedom from financial need; plenty: a life of ease on a moderate income.
5. freedom from stiffness, constraint, or formality; unaffectedness: ease of manner; the ease and elegance of her poetry.
Seems pretty appropriate.