We had a great conversation and some interesting questions on the streaming ezine yesterday…
We had some spectacularly fabulous questions this time around:
- Barb Cotta asks, “How do I get started? I know I need a brand but I’m not sure what I need to do when? how?”
- Karen L Keeney wants to know: “What’s the difference between a logo and a brand? Do I need both? If so, why?”
- Summer Deaton says, “At what point do I need a brand for my biz?”
- Johnell McCauley wonders, “Is it important to intergrate social media and my website so people remember my brand?”
- Johanna McClain worries, “I’m a small business, isn’t this expensive?”
Hear the answers to all of these questions and more on the replay… like why first-time branders are so near and dear to my heart.
(don’t see the video? try refreshing the page!)
Two awesome resources for your very first brand:
Profitable Brand Strategy Home Study
Get your 4 red light questions answered to set the solid foundation for your brand PLUS create a strategy for maximizing all the stuff you create without spending a ton of money.
Ready to design your first brand?
My gift to you: if you’re ready to talk to an expert about designing your first brand, schedule a complimentary strategy session with me! We’ll talk about your vision, what you want to create and what it will take to get you there. Sign up here: