What I Can Do For You
I make sure your company’s brand looks consistent and compelling – from its’ first impression through your entire customer service cycle.
- Identity design
- Logo design
- Brand extension
- Websites: from simple and elegant to in-depth. Design + coding.
- Ezine design
- Social media profile graphics and posts
- Sales websites
- Room decor and posters
- Sales and mastermind packets
- PowerPoint decks and custom illustration
- Giveaways and items for sale (journals, branded cups, tote bags, etc.)
- Order forms
- Sponsorship packet design
- DVD packaging
- Book design and launch materials
- Workbook design
- CD/DVD design
- Course design (eCourse and Homestudy kits)
- Speaker one-sheets
- Media kits
- Brochures, postcards and flyers
- Ad design
- Trade show/ sponsorship booths and materials
What makes me different from other designers out there?
- I design complete brands. Not one-off pieces, but whole brands and brand families where all of the components compliment and strengthen each other to make you look really well put-together. When I’m designing a piece for you, I’m thinking about how my design choices relate to everything else in your brand and everything that’s yet to come.
- I tune my design style to reflect your company’s personality. From sophisticated to serious, fun to fabulous, inspiring to innovative. My style is not cookie-cutter, one-style-fits-all. I spend quality time creating a unique and custom design for you that looks like your work feels.
- I understand the behind-the-scenes marketing and business strategy that goes into developing a strong brand, and I know what works. Over the past 14 years, I’ve designed brands and marketing material kits to support success in just about every type of business and marketing strategy out there.
- If you’re about to do something big, there’s a good chance that I’ve done something like it before. Teleseminars and telesummits? Of course. Product, program and mastermind launches? No problem. Brand repositioning? Extending your brand family? Piece of cake. In fact, I’ve not only designed for these things, but often I’ve run them myself in my own business so I really know the ins, outs, and behind-the-scenes of each strategy.
- I partner with my clients long-term to grow their brand families and to manage their brands over time. Because your business is always growing and changing, and you should have someone on your team to help you plan your brand and design yours to keep it consistent, fresh and successful.
Free Report: 12 Things Every Entrepreneur Needs To Know About Brand Design
Methods I use every day to create beautiful designs that grow businesses.
Enter your details here to get your copy now >